*

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer + Florida = HOT

It's hot! Really hot! It's hot in the morning, it's hot in the evening. So, we've had to get creative on finding times to be outside. This particular day, we went outside pretty early. We stayed close to the garge so we would be sheltered fom the sun. The kids played with chalk and I played a few games of hangman with Madison.

When Madison and I were in the middle of playing hangman, Emmalene decided to lay down on top of it. It made for a pretty cute photo.


Madison comes up with some really good ideas for hangman. She used song names that I've never heard of which makes me feel pretty old! She's even thrown in a few famous people that I didn't even know she knew. She's pretty tough to beat!



The lazy days of summer. We spend them playing in the pool, finding a cool spot in the shade, making something cold to drink, and just taking lots of photos of the girls growng up fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment